February 18, 2022 / IPTV Apps
This guide shows how to install and use Perfect Player APK on Firestick/Fire TV, Android, and more.
With Perfect Player APK on your device, you can use your favorite IPTV service with ease!
Perfect Player is an IPTV player that requires both an M3U URL and EPG URL of your current IPTV provider for use.
Since most IPTV services provide login information via M3U URL along with an EPG URL, Perfect Player APK is a great option for playback.
Once you learn how to use the Perfect Player user interface, you will notice that it may be quicker to navigate than other programs.
IMPORTANT: We strongly recommend using a VPN with these IPTV players if pairing with unverified providers. Check out the link below for more information.
Since Perfect Player APK isn’t available in the Amazon App Store, it must be side-loaded onto your Fire TV device using the Downloader app.
The steps below show you how to install Perfect Player using an Amazon Firestick Lite. This same process works on all models of the Amazon Firestick, Fire TVs, and Fire TV Cube.
The Firestick is popular among cord-cutters due to its low price and jailbreaking abilities.
For those using an Android device such as the NVIDIA Shield, Chromecast, Tivo Stream 4K, Android TV Boxes, phones, or tablets, you can get this app from the Google Play Store.
IPTV Wire Supercharge Guide
Get 500+ Free Secret Apps Delivered to Your InboxSend it my way!
Install Perfect Player APK on Firestick – Screenshot Guide
1. Install the Downloader app from your App Store (Amazon or Google Play) and turn on Apps from Unknown Sources in the settings of your device.
If you haven’t done this yet please refer to the tutorial below that walks through this simple process.
2. Launch Downloader
3. Click Allow
4. Click OK
5. Click the URL box
6. Enter in the following URL and click Go – iptvwire.com/pp
7. Wait for the app to download
8. Click Install
9. Click Open or Done.
10. Launch Perfect Player and click Accept.
11. You have successfully installed Perfect Player APK on your device.
Continue below for setting up Perfect Player APK on your preferred streaming device.
WARNING! YOU’RE BEING TRACKED
Your online activity is actively tracked by your Internet Service Provider, IPTV devs, and government through your identifying IP address.
Stream anonymously by using Surfshark VPN.
Surfshark will encrypt your connection to the Internet and mask your IP address so you will remain 100% anonymous.
SAVE UP TO 82% WITH THIS LAST CHANCE DISCOUNT
Surfshark backs their service with a 30-day money back guarantee.
Surfshark allows you to use your account on unlimited Internet-connected devicesGET DISCOUNT
How to Setup Perfect Player APK
Setting up Perfect Player is a simple process outlined below.
In this example, we are using SSTV IPTV, but this will work with any IPTV service that provides both an M3U URL and EPG URL.
Follow the steps below to integrate an IPTV Service in Perfect Player:
1. Open Perfect Player and click the Settings icon on the far right.
2. Click General.
3. Click Playlist.
4. Enter the M3U URL that you should have received in your registration email. Then click Next.
Important Note: You must ensure that the M3U URLs are typed into the box with no mistakes. One wrong character in the address and this will not work.
5. Then make sure M3U is selected underneath your address. Click OK.
6. You will then notice your M3U URL is now displayed under your Playlist.
7. Next scroll down and select EPG.
8. Enter in your EPG M3U URL that you should have also received in your registration email. Then click Next.
9. Then make sure XMLTV is selected underneath your address. Click OK.
10. You will then notice that both of your M3U URLs are now displayed.
11. Click the back button on your remote a couple of times, and you should notice a message in the upper right saying the “Playlist update started.”
12. Once the update is complete you will notice a list of channels appear on the left side of your screen.
13. Right away you’ll notice the “All channels” category appear at the top. To switch categories simply click the right or left button on your remote, and you will notice the category change.
14. To view the Electronic Program Guide (EPG), click the Options button on your remote (3 horizontal lines). Then scroll down and select Show EPG.
15. That’s it! You are now able to start viewing.
That’s it! You have successfully set up Perfect Player APK on your device.
How to Add Channels to Favorites
Perfect Player APK also allows users to add channels to favorites, which is an excellent feature.
Follow the short guide below on how to add your IPTV channels to favorites within Perfect Player.
1. Launch Perfect Player and locate the channel you want to add to favorites.
2. Click the Options button on your remote (3 horizontal lines) then scroll down and select Add to favorites.
3. Your selected channel will then be added to your favorites. to view your favorites, hold down the Options button again then scroll down and select Show favorites.
4. You will then notice that your selected channel is now located within your favorites.
5. To remove a channel from favorites, hover over the selected channel then hold down the Options button on your remote. Then scroll down and choose Remove from favorites.
You can now add/remove favorites within Perfect Player APK!
Perfect Player APK Information & Features
Perfect Player APK is a well-known IPTV Player that works with nearly all IPTV Services that have an M3U URL and EPG URL.
Once Perfect Player has been configured, you will enjoy a friendly user interface with many options that can be changed within the settings tab.
One of the best features is the ability to mark IPTV channels as favorites within the EPG, which allows for quick channel surfing.
Perfect Player also comes with multi-language support for English, Greek, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, and Ukrainian.
Try Surfshark Risk-Free Now!
Overall, if you use an IPTV service on a Firestick/Fire TV or Android device, Perfect Player APK is a great tool to pair with it!
For more IPTV tutorials/reviews, check out our popular resources below:
For more information on this popular IPTV player, refer to their official website below.
Warning! Protect Yourself With Surfshark VPN
Most cord-cutters use a VPN and rightfully so.
The free streaming applications, addons, and paid IPTV services that you use are usually hosted on insecure servers.
Without a VPN, your IP Address is being logged.
Your IP Address points back to your location and identity which compromises both your privacy and security.
A VPN will provide you with an anonymous connection to the Internet.
This will prevent your Internet Service Provider, IPTV developers, government agencies, and any 3rd party from logging what you’re accessing online.
The most popular VPN among cord-cutters is Surfshark due to their blazing fast speeds and zero log policy.
It’s important to use a VPN that is fast since we are streaming large HD files. Its also crucial to find one that keeps no logs of what their subscribers access while online.
Setting up Surfshark on your streaming device is simple! Step 1 Register for an Surfshark VPN account by clicking the link below.
This exclusive link provides you with a hefty discount, only available to IPTV Wire visitors like you.
Step 2 – Go to Find and then click the search icon on your Firestick, Fire TV, or Fire TV Cube.
You may also find the Surfshark VPN App in the Google Play Store for those of you who are using Android TV Boxes, phones, and tablets.
Step 3 – Type Surfshark and then click the Surfshark VPN option that appears.
Step 4 – Click the Surfshark icon under Apps & Games.
Step 5 – Click Download.
Step 6 – Click Open.
Step 7 – Click Log in.
Step 8 – Enter your username and password to login. Your username is the email that you used to register for Surfshark service with and your password is automatically generated and emailed to you.
Step 9 – Click the Fastest location option.
Step 10 – Click OK for Connection request if it appears.
Step 11 – You will notice that your IP Address changes along with location of connection. You are now operating anonymously through your device.
Click the Home Button on your remote and the VPN will remain running in the background.
Congratulations! You are now protected by Surfshark VPN which means everything that you stream or access through your Firestick or Android TV Box is hidden from the rest of the world.
If you ever need to stop the VPN service, simply re-launch the application and click the DISCONNECT button.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Perfect Player?
Perfect Player APK is a popular IPTV player that pairs with any IPTV service for an improved streaming experience.
Is Perfect Player APK Legal?
Yes, this app is 100% legal to install and use.
Is Perfect Player Safe?
Yes, this app is safe to install and use. This app is available in the Amazon App Store or Google Play Store.
What Devices can this App be Installed on?
This app is available for installation on any device that runs the Android operating system. This includes the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, and any Android device.